Eléonore de Kalbermatten’s practice focuses on contract law, corporate law and labour law.
She advises and assists companies as well as individuals in the above areas of activity and also represents them in disputes before judicial authorities.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Geneva, 2010
- Bilingual Master of Laws in International and European Law, Universities of Geneva and Basel, 2013
- Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions, University of Geneva, 2013
- Admission to the Geneva Bar, Geneva, 2015
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 2016
- Geneva Bar Association