Nicole Fragnière Meyer’s practice focuses primarily on tax law as well as on corporate law and commercial contracts.
She advises and assists entreprises as well as their shareholders in every step of their development (constitution, acquisition, sale, reorganization, relocation, restructuring, winding-up) and in their everyday operations, including the setting up of structures, drafting of agreements and representation towards tax authorities for the granting, as the case may be, of tax rulings.
Within her tax practice, she has a keen interest for VAT.
Nicole Fragnière Meyer also represents corporate and individual clients in resolving tax-related disputes.
She finally advises private clients in structuring their assets and when relocating in Switzerland.
- Law degree (lic. iur.), University of Geneva, 1994
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Queen Mary and Westfield College, London, 1995
- Admission to the Geneva Bar, 1997
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 1998-2007
- Partner, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 2008
- Associate judge in tax matters with the First instance administrative court, 2013
- Geneva Bar Association; Member of the Tax and Finance Committee, 2015
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- European VAT Club
- International Fiscal Association (IFA); Member of the Executive Committee of IFA Switzerland, 2016