Pierre Gillioz co-founded Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés and currently exercises his activities as a Counsel.
In the past, he focused his practice primarily on the formation, organization and/or reorganization of corporate structures, both from the angle of corporate law and that of taxation.
He also assisted his clients with acquisitions and/or mergers as well as the creation of networks of partners linked by distribution, franchise or licensing agreements.
He now essentially advises private clients on the structure of their private and/or business assets as well as on their transmission to future generations.
- Law degree (lic. iur.), University of Geneva, 1970
- Admission to the Geneva Bar, 1973
- University of Cambridge, UK, 1975-1976
- Swiss Federal Tax Administration, Division of Double-Taxation Agreements, Berne, 1976-1978
- Associate at a business law firm, Geneva, 1978-1980
- Legal and tax consultant, Arthur Andersen SA, 1980-1982
- Co-founder and partner of Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 1982-2016
- Counsel, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, since 2017
- Geneva Bar Association
- International Fiscal Association (IFA): member of the Permanent Scientific Committee, 1996-2000; member of the Executive Committee, 2000-2004
- International Academy of Estate and Trust Law