Leslie Masiero’s practice focuses on corporate law, contract law and labour law. She advises clients – companies or individuals – and also assists and represents them before judicial authorities.
Leslie Masiero is a legal clerk with the Geneva Labour Court.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Geneva, 2006
- Master of Laws, University of Geneva, 2008
- Admission to the Geneva Bar, Geneva, 2012
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 2013
- Legal clerk, Labour Tribunal, Geneva, 2014
- Geneva Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association (SBA)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)