Marie-Hélène Dedenis-Simon’s practice focuses on corporate law and contract law.
She advises companies and individuals on contracts and company law issues as well as within the frame of a relocation in Switzerland including work permit issues. She also represents individuals and corporate clients in contractual or commercial litigations.
- Law degree (lic. iur.), University of Lausanne, 2004
- Admission to the Geneva bar, 2010
- Legal counsel, Hewlett-Packard, corporate securities mergers and acquisitions, Geneva, 2005-2008
- Legal counsel in a family office, Geneva, 2010-2012
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 2012
- Geneva bar association
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)