Jasmine Vez is active in the main areas of expertise of our firm, including corporate, contract and employment law as well as banking and finance.
She assists and advises both companies and individuals in these areas and also represents them before the competent administrative and judicial authorities.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Fribourg, 2009-2012
- Master of Laws, University of Fribourg, 2012-2014
- Admission to the Fribourg bar, 2017
- Trainee Clerk, Public prosecutor’s office, Fribourg, 2014
- Trainee lawyer, Piller & Morel, Fribourg, 2014-2016
- Graduate Assistant, Chair of Private Law and Roman Law, University of Fribourg, 2016-2017
- Associate, Federal Office of Justice, Bern, 2017-2019
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, since 2019
- Geneva Bar Association