Marie-Hélène Dedenis-Simon’s practice focuses on corporate, contract and employment law.
She advises companies and individuals in these areas as well as within the frame of relocation in Switzerland including work permit issues. She also represents individuals and corporate clients in contractual or commercial litigations, as well as in insolvency proceedings.
- Law degree (lic. iur.), University of Lausanne, 2004
- Admission to the Geneva bar, 2010
- Legal counsel, Hewlett-Packard, corporate securities mergers and acquisitions, Geneva, 2005-2008
- Legal counsel in a family office, Geneva, 2010-2012
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, since 2012
- Geneva bar association